Paving Contractors Sydney
Alex Paving & Landscaping offer paving services for homeowners throughout the Sydney area, including the Northern Beaches, North Shore, Inner west and Eastern Suburbs. We’ve been in business for 25 years, and we do it all – from initial planning of landscapes, design, and installation of pavers and retaining walls. Learn more about the benefits of pavers from Alex Paving & Landscaping below, or contact us now to schedule a consultation.
We’re Experts In Pavers Of All Types – Build Walkways, Driveways, Accents & More
Clay pavers, brick pavers, and concrete driveway pavers are just a few of our specialties at Alex Paving & Landscaping, and we have years of experience creating beautiful, customized walkways and driveways for our clients.
Whether you’re interested in a front walkway, a garden path throughout your property, a patio to accent your home’s water features, or even paving around your pool fencing or pool enclosure, we have the skills and expertise you need.
The Benefits Of Pavers – Why Choose This Material For Walkways & Driveways?
Here are just a few of the reasons why more customers than ever are inquiring about pavers.
- Limitless design options – Brick, clay, natural stone, and concrete pavers are all available, and there are a limitless number of textures, colours, and patterns to choose from. You can even mix-and-match different materials to create an interlocking pattern on your driveway or walkway, further enhancing visual appeal.
- Resists wear & tear – Unlike concrete driveways or walkways, pavers are laid on a bed consisting of multiple layers of substrate material, creating a more resilient foundation that resists cracking, shrinking of expansion of soil, and other such issues that may cause premature wear & tear.
- Similarly priced to concrete – Pavers are typically around the same price as a concrete walkway or driveway, while offering more resilience against the elements and a wider variety of design options.
- Porous paving available – Porous paving uses fine stone particles set on multiple bases, creating a semi-permeable layer with excellent drainage for water runoff. This type of paving can be integrated with trees, flowers, and shrubs in your landscaping to create a truly incredible result.
Not only do we offer new paving installations in Sydney, but we can also restore and repair existing paved and concrete bases. Whether you need residential or commercial paving installation or repair services, Alex Paving & Landscaping is always here to help.
Why Choose Alex Paving & Landscaping for Pavers?
Alex Paving & Landscaping take great pride in offering the best paving services in Sydney. Here are just a few reasons our customers choose us:
- 25+ years of experience – Alex Paving & Landscaping was first founded more than 25 years ago, so you can trust us to provide you with reliable service. Alex and our team of expert landscapers will use their skills, knowledge, and expertise to completely transform your outdoor living area with pavers.
- Our work is built to last – We use only the highest-quality products, and our team’s workmanship is guaranteed. If you choose pavers from Alex Paving & Landscaping, you will get a walkway, driveway, or patio that will truly stand the test of time.
- We handle every step of your job with care – From initial setup to paver installation and job site cleanup, we will treat your property with the care and respect it deserves and keep you updated throughout every step of the process – ensuring you get the peace of mind that you deserve.
Contact Us Today For A No-Commitment Quote For Your Paving Project
Whether you want to tear out and replace your driveway with pavers, restore a damaged paved driveway or walkway, or add a new garden path or walkway to accent your new landscaping, our team is always here to help.
To get started, just contact us online or give us a ring at 0414 190 324, and one of our team members will schedule a no-commitment consultation to discuss the specifics of your project.
Request A FREE Quote
We shall get in touch as soon as possible :